Insitut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Indonesia offers a summer course on innovative automotive technology. This course will be held on 2nd – 15th July 2017. The aim of this course is to ENHANCE YOUR ENGINEERING COMPETENCIES for the automotive industry. You will study some of the innovative technologies in the areas of powertrain, NVH and the dynamics of electric engines, vehicle dynamics, crashworthiness, and advanced manufacturing-DFMA which will be the key components of future vehicles. This programme developed by a consortium of 4 European partners in Belgium, France, Spain and United Kingdom and ITB, Indonesia
This course will help you:
- To improve your knowledge of advanced powertrain optimization and calibration / sustainable powertrains, system engineering, quality and system control, decision modeling and powertrain design, and powertrain control
- To broaden your understanding of vehicle body structure and crashworthiness design
- To develop your knowledge of vehicle dynamics, suspension and steering system
- To enrich your knowledge related to design for manufacturing and assembly – DFMA in modern vehicles
How to apply?
- Application Dates : March 6 – April 30, 2017.
- Places Available : 30
- ECTS credits: 3
- Application form and documentation at: http://www.master-greendrive.eu
- Fees : 650€ (including social activities, food (breakfast & lunch) and accommodation)
- Other expenses are the student’s own responsibility.
See the attachment below for further information.